Contact Our UCLA IR Schedulers
Phone: (310) 481-7545
Fax: (310) 794-9070
Request an Office Visit
Thank you for your interest in making an appointment with one of our Radiologists. By completing the Online Request form, you will be able to choose a date and time that works best for your schedule and we will respond to your request within 24 to 48 business hours. If you need to speak with someone immediately, or if you prefer to discuss the reason for your appointment over the telephone, please call us during regular business hours at (310) 481-7545.
Contact Our UCLA IVC Clinic
100 UCLA Medical Plaza, Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Prepare for Your Appointment
Once you are scheduled you will be emailed or mailed a confirmation package that includes the time and location of your appointment, maps, a medical history form, and any patient education pertinent to your visit.
- Bring your insurance card
- Bring contact information for your referring doctor, primary care doctor, and any other doctors you would like us to stay in contact with regarding you care.
- For imaging studies (CT, MRI, ultrasound, PET scan) done at another facility, please have available what imaging study was done, where, and their contact information. We will instruct you or the facility on how to send us the images (usually a CD) and the radiologist's report. It is important that we get the images in advance.
- For lab tests done at another hospital, please ask them to fax us a copy of the results.
- Plan to be at the clinic for 60-90 minutes.